Chief Of Staff
We’re revolutionizing the luxury industry
At Lemonade, we’re building an insurgent brand in the consumer goods industry, on a mission to make luxury accessible to everyone. We do this by sourcing the best luxury essentials from the finest luxury manufacturers at unparalleled prices.
We’re here to challenge the notion that luxury-grade products should be expensive and exclusive, and that is the basis of our 3-fold mission
- Accessibility: Price luxury products honestly to make luxury quality accessible to everyone
- Sustainability: Promote a sustainable lifestyle by eliminating unnecessary overheads across the chain
- Fair Trade: Help manufacturers, the real value creators to capture a larger share of this value chain
- Read more about us here.
What you’ll be doing
- We’re looking for an experienced generalist to help establish and operationalize a variety of business operations and go-to-market roles as required by the business. You will be an extension of the founding team with the primary responsibility of solving business-critical problems across functional areas.
- Work directly with the founders and closely with the early team + other important stakeholders to shape and execute strategy across key business functions
- Incubate several growth levers- new markets, new functions, new product categories, new channels. Bring several ideas to life, and then bring on several relevant personnel to scale them, and then orchestrate their scaleup.
- Program manage and lead existing strategic projects with internal and external stakeholders as an extension of the founding team
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with teams within the organization with a common goal of achieving business objectives
- Regular tracking and reporting of business, market, and consumer trends & events that are relevant to the business
- Drive the planning and execution process for analyses and presentations of various internal and external meetings.
You’re the one if:
- You’re passionate about taking on challenges. We’re disrupting an old-school industry with a new-age idea and it’s no easy feat
- You move jet speed. Including making business-critical decisions, especially while navigating ambiguity.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in consumer-focused venture capital, investment banking, or management consulting.
- Strong inclination towards numbers and a problem-solving mindset
- Very comfortable with multi-hatting and enjoy tackling new problems on a regular basis
- Strong project management, presentation, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
Why join us?
- We’re growing, and fast. You get to drive the company buildout from the ground up and get incredible exposure across all key functions of a business.
- We’re a small, close-knit team who are passionate about what we do.
- You get to join us on the ground floor at Lemonade and build something meaningful.