Director, Brand Marketing
We’re revolutionizing the luxury industry
At Lemonade, we’re on a mission to make luxury accessible to everyone. We do this by sourcing the best luxury essentials from the finest luxury manufacturers at unparalleled prices.
We’re here to challenge the notion that luxury-grade products should be expensive, and that is the basis of our 3-fold mission
- Accessibility: Price luxury products sensibly so that everyone who wants them can get them
- Sustainability: Promote a sustainable lifestyle by eliminating unnecessary overheads across the chain
- Fair Trade: Help manufacturers, the real value creators to capture a larger share of this value chain
Read more about us here.
What you’ll be doing
We’re refreshing how consumers perceive & buy luxury, and storytelling and building awareness the right way is critical to Lemonade’s efforts. The Director, Brand Marketing is the custodian of the brand’s voice and identity across all consumer-facing touch points (online and offline) and will be responsible for driving various brand awareness initiatives.
- Work closely with the founding team to shape and execute brand strategy for all customer-facing touch points, including but not limited to the website, social media, blog, email, newsletters and whatsapp
- Define and execute a quarterly brand marketing calendar with mutually agreed goals and ownership of outcomes
- Program manage strategic projects with agency partners across brand, organic social media, and PR
- Execute brand communications initiatives by onboarding and managing freelancers and content creators as needed
- Review all content produced by internal and external teams and ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Share content and audience insights with relevant teams as needed
You’re the one if:
- You’re passionate about taking on challenges. We’re disrupting an old-school industry with a new-age idea and it’s no easy feat
- You move at lightspeed. Including making business-critical decisions
- You have 5-7 years of proven experience working in a brand marketing role, with 2-3 years of copywriting experience
- Experience in strategizing and executing effective brand and marketing communication campaigns
- Strong project management, presentation, time management, and communication skills
Why join us?
- We’re growing, and fast
- We’re a small, close-knit team who are passionate about what we do
- You get to join us on the ground floor at Lemonade and build something meaningful