The WhatsApp Whitelabel plugin allows you to send order updates from your own verified WhatsApp business number. Order updates include all order-related notifications including order confirmations, delivery and tracking details, etc.
Getting a WhatsApp Business number is the first step towards getting a verified WhatsApp business Number with a Green tick.
- You must be using WhatsApp API Approved Business Account
- You must enable 2 Step Authentication
- Facebook Business Manager account must be verified by Facebook
- Must be a business (Individuals are not allowed as of now)
- Must be a notable and reputed brand
- Having 3-5 PR articles about your company increases the likelihood of your account getting the green tick.
- Send order updates and notifications from your own WhatsApp number via Dukaan
- Verify your contact, by getting a green tick beside your business name**
Note: The plugin is chargeable, basis your Dukaan plan and it is mandatory to have a registered email address and custom domain for communication. You need a GST number to get the Whitelabel WhatsApp account.
**Getting a WhatsApp Green Tick is subject to approval of Meta Inc.(Facebook)
Here is how you can start using your the WhatsApp Whitelabel plugin:
- Click on Install Plugin
- Subscribe to either the Quaterly or Yearly plan
- Click on Schedule a call to activate
- Upon clicking the button, a member of the Dukaan team will reach out to you and help get onboarded a white-labeled WhatsApp number
- Here, they will ask you information about your Facebook business manager, website details and phone number that is to be activated
- Once you have provided us with the required information, it will take up to 14 days for your number to be activated
A minimum of 250 credits is required for the plugin to work. To increase your credit balance, click on the top up button in the available credits section.