Purity And Good Health Is Our Goal
"Gyneza Syrup - Keeping Woman Healthy, Happy and Youthful'. Based on the Philosophy of Ayurveda, Gyneza helps you to deal with gynecological disorders. It is an ideal stimulant for a woman who faces disorders like irregularities in the menstrual cycle, excessive uterine bleeding and heavy menstrual periods. Gyneza restores normal menstrual flow and hormonal imbalances from the root level and equalizes the natural balance of your body. A proven Ayurvedic Formulation Gyneza is made from 100% natural ingredients dealing with gynecological disorders Promotes Energy Levels and Strength and maintains proper gynecological health. Gyneza with natural antioxidant properties comes with additional benefits such as it is helpful in dealing with health of female reproductive system, increase fertility in females, releases stress, helpful in leucorrhoea. Overall a natural and safe ayurvedic approach to female heath and also enhances immunity which helps to optimize overall health. Based on Extensive Research offering an effective formulation Gynezai to deliver effective results for regularizing monthly cycle & active energetic life throughout the month.
Menstruation Problems In Female
The absence of menstrual period in women is called Amenorrhea. It is of two types.
1. Primary Amenorrhea
The failure of menses in women even after turning up to 16 years of age, is called as primary amenorrhea.
• Chromosomal or genetic abnormalities and mainly Turner syndrome. • Uterus structural defects. • Uterus infection. • Cystic fibrosis. • Cushing’s syndrome. • Imbalance in hormones. • Mainly adrenal gland problems. • Intake of Medicines for Cancer disease treatment and anti-depressive.
2. Secondary Amenorrhea
The stop of regular and normal menstrual cycles after the pregnancy for 3 months or more is called as Secondary amenorrhea.
• Pregnancy. • Breastfeeding and menopause. • Pituitary gland. • Thyroid problems. • Intake of contraception medicines and few antidepressants medicines. • PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disease). • Strenuous exercise. • Uterus related operations.
It occurs in women of childbearing age. Some variation in menstruation is normal. A woman who regularly goes over 35 to 40 days without menstruating may be diagnosed with Oligomenorrhea. Light or infrequent menstrual periods less than 35 to 40 milli is also called as Oligomenorrhea.
• PCOD. • Formation of pituitary glands tumours. • The cause of Oligomenorrhea is mainly seen during the end of menstruation period.
The occurrence of menses period between two menstruation cycles is called as metrorrhagia. Mainly during the release of egg this metrorrhagia problem is seen.
• Adenomas. • Endometriosis. • Ectopic pregnancy. • Hormones imbalance. • Intake of contraception medicines. • Usage of contraception equipment (IUD).
The abnormally heavy bleeding at menstruation for more than normal 5 days is called as Menorrhagia.
• Uterine fibroids. • PCOD problems. • Thyroid problems. • Endometriosis. • Cancer in the Uterus.
The Painful menstruation, typically involving abdominal cramps that effect daily activities of women is called as Dysmenorrhea. It is mainly seen either before the few days of the menstruation periods or during the first three days of menstruation period.
• Endometriosis. • Tumors in hysterectomy. • Ovarian water cysts. • Hormones imbalance.
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
Menopausal Symptoms Peri-menopausal and menopausal symptoms can appear at any time of life, although usually their onset begins in a woman’s late forties or early fifties. Menopausal symptoms are clearly delineated in most women, and consist of one or more of the following problems - some patients even present with all of the below symptoms. • Anemia, Weakness,* Feeling of intense heat in your body on some occasions • Profuse sweating at night • Excess