When do we collect Customer Information?
- We collect information about customers after successful registration on www.qwikpower.com
Placement of order or subscribing to our newsletter by filling up a short survey form.
Information that we collect directly from Customers:
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Username & Password – Used for onsite registration
- Phone or Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Demographic information
- Providing name, mail ID & contact number is mandatory.
USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
Any customer information collected is intended for use in the following ways:
- To improve user experience – We collect user experience
- For improvement to our website – We try to improve our website to make it user friendly and make offers based on customer feedback
- This is done to improve our customer service
- How customer information helps us respond effectively for speedy responses & understanding needs.
- To process transactions
- We never share information, whether public or private, can’t be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company without your consent.
- To send periodic mails
- The mail address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to queries or other request & questions.
- To administer a consent, promotion, survey or other site feature
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We are sensitive about maintaining safely & confidentially your personal information, especially when we receive any request from you – for orders or any query.
- These securities involve: password protected directories and database to safeguard your personal information which is fully encrypted and sent across the internet securely.
- Yes, cookies are very small files that a site or service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through a web browser that used by you (with your consent) and it enables the site or service providers to recognize your browser and capture or stored certain information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please also go through our Terms and Conditions section, disclaimer and limitations of liability governing the use of our website pertaining to Terms & Conditions
- This policy was modified on 13-04-2023
- Policy changes will apply to information collected after the date of the last change.