Castroveijo Corneal Forceps is a surgical instrument used for fine soft tissue dissection in different types of microscopic surgeries like corneal transplant, SICS, oculoplastic, retinal and squint surgeries. The forceps are specially designed to provide control and precision in dissection on and around the cornea in any micro-surgical surgical procedure. Its Amphi-dextrous design allows easy switching of the forceps between two hands as per the requirement. It ensures precise dissection of the tissue via long blades with accurately opposed teeth. The anti-slip design of the body facilitates a strong grip of forceps even with the moist gloved hands.
- ANTI SLIP DESIGN: Intelligently placed holes and grooves on the forceps provides you a perfect grip even when the gloves are on and moist during the surgery.
- AMBIDEXTROUS USE: The intelligent design ensures that it can be used with either hand and can be easily switched between the hands during the surgery.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Accurate alignment of the blades and opposed teeth provided total control and precision during the tissue handling on and around the cornea in various eye surgeries.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: This a High-Quality Stainless Steel Instruments made from surgical-grade stainless steel and is handcrafted by highly trained instrument makers. Later the instrument is surface treated to give them the matte finish. It comes with an instruction manual which gives for cleaning, care, and storage of the instruments.
- QUALITY CONTROL: All instruments Conform with the surgical instrument guidelines by IS, EU, and FDA. The instruments are reusable and autoclave safe. These are Safe for cleaning by enzymatic cleaners and ultrasound cleaning.
- Brand Name SCIENTIFIC INDIAN
- Model number: SI - 0019
- Number of Items1
- Part number SI- 0019
- Specific Uses For Product: micro-surgical procedures like eye, ENT, Plastic, and microsurgery
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Microtrack Surgicals, Ahemdabad, India.
- Packer : Medithesis, Scientific Indian Division, Balaji Complex, Tedhi Puliya, Kursi Road, Lucknow, 226022, India.