This is a delicate forceps with a straight perforated handle and fine 0.2 mm notched tips. The forceps is used to hold tissue in a nontraumatic manner. It is classically used for performing the forced duction or active force generation tests.
- ATRAUMATIC GRIP :- It has 0.2 mm atraumatic notched tip. It is used to hold soft tissue without biting or tearing the tissue.
- ANTI SLIP DESIGN :- Intelligently placed holes along with serrations on the forceps provide you a perfect grip even when the gloves are on and moist during the surgery.
- FUNCTIONALITY :- Accurate curvature of the forceps and proper alignment of blades with 0.2 mm atraumatic notched tip is designed for easy holding of soft tissue without trauma.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP QUALITY CONTROL :- This a High-Quality Stainless Steel Instruments made from surgical-grade stainless steel and is handcrafted by highly trained instrument makers. Later the instrument is surface treated to give them the matte finish. It comes with an instruction manual which gives for cleaning, care, and storage of the instruments.
- QUALITY CONTROL: All instruments Conform with the surgical instrument guidelines by IS, EU and FDA. The instruments are reusable and autoclave safe. These are Safe for cleaning by enzymatic cleaners and ultrasound cleaning