Arrugas Capsule Forceps is a surgical instrument used during various types of Microscopic surgeries like Phaco-emulsification, corneal transplant retina, plastic, cosmetic, vascular dermatology surgeries. The forceps are specially designed to provide the surgeon slip-proof grip of the anterior capsule during ophthalmic surgeries and procedures. Its Amphi-dextrous design allows easy switching of the forceps between two hands as per the requirement. It ensures easy and smooth t holding of the capsule during the procedure. The anti-slip design of the body facilitates a strong grip of forceps even with the moist gloved hands.
- ANTI SLIP DESIGN: Intelligently placed holes on the forceps provide you a perfect grip even when the gloves are on and moist during the surgery.
- AMBIDEXTROUS USE: The intelligent design ensures that it can be used with either hand and can be easily switched between the hands during the surgery.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Accurate curvature of the forceps and proper alignment of blades designed for easy holding of the delicate capsule in the narrow surgical plane.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: This a High-Quality Stainless Steel Instruments made from surgical-grade stainless steel and is handcrafted by highly trained instrument makers. Later the instrument is surface treated to give them the matte finish. It comes with an instruction manual which gives for cleaning, care, and storage of the instruments.
- QUALITY CONTROL: All instruments Conform with the surgical instrument guidelines by IS, EU, and FDA. The instruments are reusable and autoclave safe. These are Safe for cleaning by enzymatic cleaners and ultrasound cleaning.