Scientific Indian Vannas Curved Scissors are well-crafted spring scissors with 6 mm cutting blades. The blades of Scientific Indian Vannas Capsulotomy Scissors are accurately curved forward to facilitate the creation of ostium of iridectomy during trabeculectomy. It is ambidextrous and can be conveniently switched between either hand. The grove surface Scientific Indian Vannas Capsulotomy Scissors provides a slip-proof grip of the forceps even with fingers having gloves on.
- SHARPE CUTTING BLADES : It is well-crafted spring scissors with 6 mm cutting blades that offer precision cutting during iridectomy and ostium creation during the surgery.
- ACCURATE FORWARD CURVE : The blades of Scientific Indian Vannas Capsulotomy Scissors are accurately curved-forward provides ease of manipulation inside the anterior chamber during different types of eye surgeries.
- SOFT SCREW ACTION : The Scientific Indian Vannas Capsulotomy Scissors had an ambidextrous design with surface grooves to offer a slip-proof grip of the forceps even with fingers having gloves on.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP : This a High-Quality Stainless Steel Instruments made from surgical-grade stainless steel and is handcrafted by highly trained instrument makers. Later the instrument is surface treated to give them the matte finish. It comes with an instruction manual which gives for cleaning, care, and storage of the instruments.
- QUALITY CONTROL : All instruments Conform with the surgical instrument guidelines by IS, EU and FDA. The instruments are reusable and autoclave safe. These are Safe for cleaning by enzymatic cleaners and ultrasound cleaning.